- Responsible for managing the Agency's business for the Client on a day to day basis and is responsible for making sure the account is running smoothly.
- To do this the AD must thoroughly understand the Client's business and be an effective spokesperson for the brand.
- This role manages creative development from Client brief through to production, and should deliver motivating and insightful strategies and powerful creative ideas which are professionally implemented atevery traditional and non-traditional consumer touch point.
- The AD is expected to effectively lead, inspire and direct their team to achieve the highest standardsof service to the Client.
- This includes mentoring and coaching the Account Executives to ensureexcellent administration of the account.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Must have 4 years as Account Director in Marketing Agency or 5 years as Account Director in service company
- Demonstrated excellence in managing and leading.
- Able to discern talent, coach staff and motivate others.
- Proven leader and ability to match issues and work to the appropriate teams and staff people.
- Hands on Project Management skills, knowledge in project planning and budgeting.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Must be Business Level in English
- Must be good at Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Power Point
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Parmanent
- Working Days : Mon to Fri (No Sat)
- Working Hours : 9:00~18:00
- Transportation (Allowance) : TBC
- Bonus : Yes (a.1 month salary) (b.Performance bonus: depend on company profit)