The HR Coordinator is acting role & responsible to assist and support to HR Department for all functions of Human Resources management; Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relation, Training & Development and other related to ensuring the HR activities run smoothly.
- Sourcing, shortlisting and arrange interview with line manager.
- Maintain and organize employee records, personal profile.
- Dealing with SSB, Employment Contract, and Labor registration for monthly basics and require time.
- Responsible for employees income tax contribution ensure compliance with government laws and practices.
- Monitor daily attendance, leave record, employee mail user account and HRDB system.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Any graduated. Prefer Dip in HRM and/or other Int’l HR certificate.
- At least 3 years of experience providing a full range of HR functions; Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relation etc.
- Willingness to learn, enthusiasm, able to work with team.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.Willing to travel to the operation side.