- Understand the construction methodology and processes, cost estimation , project cost control, project financial planning and project risk analysis.
- Quantity and cost estimation on Structures, Civil and or Architectural work.
- Analysis the Value Engineering to minimize the project operation cost.
- Project tendering procedure evaluation, preparation of tender document, management the tendering process and evaluate tenders.
- Able to Develop the Quantity, Cost estimation take off process to archieve the best accuracy and time saving
- Contract administration and assessment of claim and variation
- Handling of engineering cost budgeting , cost planning , procurement control and monitoring.
- Preparation of contract document
- Budget preparation and cost presentation to management
- Project investment cost appraisal
- Project risk analysis
- Understanding of contracts, specification & scope of works.
- Understanding of Design , Specification, Scope of Works and Construct documents.
- Any Ad-hoc duties assigned
- Must have 2-5 Years experiences in Cost Engineer, Estimator or Quantity Survey.
- Able to go to abroad for long because it is international organization.
- Good interpersonal skills , team player and communication are considered essential for job success.
- Good background in Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Able to use AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
- Must be Strong Conversation Level in the English language.
- Excellent MS Excel capabilities
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Project-based
- Working Days : Mon~Fri, Sat
- Working Hours : 8:30~17:30 (Mon~Fri), 8:30~12:30 (Sat)