- Understand and be able to explain the systems and programs for Bee Top Up franchise.
- Pursue sales target objectives for assigned territories.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Lead prospective customers through a process to educate them about our franchise opportunities and get them approved as franchisees.
- Continue to be primary point of contact for approved franchisees and work with internal departments to complete transactions after initial franchise approval.Â
- Prepare and submit weekly sales report to Manager in timely manner.Â
- Exceed aggressive sales goals to support the growth of our franchise business.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or relevant fields.
- Minimun 1-2 years experience in sales, business brokerage, or related industry preferably with real estate and telecommunication.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Myanmar.
- Proficient in all MS Office tools.
- Excellent organizational skills, including process flow creation and multitasking skills.
Message from company
TheÂ Business DevelopmentÂ Specialist is a Sales role focused on selling Bee Top Up franchise.Â This role will engage in a week training process to learn all aspects of sales and transactional management in the Franchise Development.Â This development job requires a salesperson that can successfully qualify and convert leads delivered to them from initial contact to execution of franchise documents.