- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Manage property auctions or exchanges.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Must have 3 years working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Must have strong Conversation level in English C+
- Prefer to have Business leve in the English language B-
- MS Office familiarity
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Working Days : Mon~ Sat
- Working Hours : 8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
- Transportation (Allowance) : TBC