This ICT Officer have to supports as the role of the Yangon-based ICT Unit to operate and improved ICT infrastructure, ERP & business application support, specifically responsible to regulate and achieve the effective support on day-to-day IT & IS operation which all regarding to departmental objective.Â
- Person who graduated with Computer and ICT related subject or any university gradated with IT qualification and/or International Certificate Holder.
- Must have essential knowledge on Computer Hardware / Software and Network enviroment.
- Preperable knowledge on SQL Query and Database Manage System.
- Experiences of Configuring, Administrating and supporting IT Infrastructure.
- Good Experienced in providing remote support and working with end users.
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field and similar position at specific organization
- Need to be able to work under challenging circumstances with minimum supervision andÂ self-management.
- Strong communication and report skills (competency with English will be preferable)
- Well organize and initiative with self-motivation
- Eager to learn new era of environment and workable under pressure
- Desire to expand IT knowledge and confident on self-professionalism.
- Good Attitude and Service Mind Set.
Apply now by clicking APPLY button on Dream Job Myanmar Website.
Send the follwoing documents toÂ application letter and CV,Â a recently taken passport size photograph, contact details and two referees by addressing to the following contact not later than 22nd December 2017 (Friday). Qualified women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Message from company
Â Â Â Â PACT Global Microfinance Fund (PGMF), is an USA based INGO and the largest Licensed Microfinance Institution in Myanmar.Â PGMF is providing Microfinance services to over 1 million individuals in more than 11,575 villages.