Involved in developing an organization’s multi-channel communication strategies
• Developing Web application and implements the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
• Supporting e-store development and ERP system, back-end technical support and digital marketing operations.
• Supporting technical issue of website Domain, Server Monitoring, Software Installations, Back-Up and Restore, Security setup and SSL on Linux server reliable with Web Hosting companies.
• Setting up of Mobile responsive and secured websites
• Provide recommendations, keyword research and content development- SEO and SEM campaigns, Google Adwords- tracking and data analytics
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
• Preferably a diploma or degree (web development)
• Experiences in .net (Visual Studio), C#, ASP.net (Web development), Ms SQL 2008/2012, Full SDLC
• Experience in ERP (Finance, SD, MM, WMS, etc) system concepts and application development.
• Those who have experience on Qlik View, c-panel, Magentos, PHP, Mobile Apps will have added advantage.
• Proficiency in Photoshop CS 6.0 and video-making/ editing software
• Basic/ Good command of English
Apply now by clicking APPLY button on Dream Job Myanmar Website.