- Human Resource Policies – Establish and ensure HR processes, policies, and guidelines are in place to support company’s culture, local, statutory/regulatory and corporate compliance requirements.
- Compliance - ensure HR and business practices are in compliance with local and national labour legislation and regulation.
- Recruitment – Initiate and manage the recruitment, assessment and selection process; Assist other functional VPs in assessment process where necessary.
- Training and Development – Initiate, manage and implement relevant training programs for staff, working closely with functional VPs, where necessary
- Manage all employee related issues including disciplinary matters, including assisting CEO and functional VPs where necessary.
- Proactively supporting employee relations activities of company with managers, employees labour committees etc.
- Other tasks which may be deemed relevant within human resources function by CEO and/or COO as company grows.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in HR, preferably some with MNCs in Myanmar
- Proven track record in developing and implementing HR objectives and activities
- Strong experience in recruitment process and on-boarding of staff in Myanmar
- Strong knowledge of all relevant employee related local laws and regulation in Myanmar
- Proficient English language skills, verbal and written