- Precisely and accurately interprets critical medical advice and information given by the provider into equivalent terminology in the Japanese.
- Attend to patients in hospital and arrange hospital for them.
- Explain each medicene fully in the Japanese.
- Proceed reception and payment in the hospital and apply insurance
- Prepare insurance claims procedure
- Establishes and maintains quality service and positive interaction with all patients, customers, visitors, health care providers, and clinical employees
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Must have over 3 years working experience as the Japanese Interpreter
- Prefer to have working experience at hospital
- Prefer to have knowledge of medical term
- Must be business level in the Japanese language
- Must pass JLPT N2
- MS office(Excel, Word, Power Point), E-mail
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Working Days : Mon~Fri
- Working Hours : 9:00~17:00
- Bonus : TBC
- Company Trip : TBC
- Other : CL provides cell phone and PC for CA