Working location: Yangon, MyanmarÂ
- Be responsible for set-up & develop process and regulations.
- Manage & implement of recruitment, training, talent acquisition, labor contracts & relating HR activities.
- Set-up and conduct compensation and benefit policies.
- Supervise and follow-up Administration activities including receptionist, document delivery & processing, and coordinate with other departments to meet the requirements of the Board of Directors.
- Other work as assigned.
- Male / Female: 30-40 years old
- Bachelor degree from University of Law / Economics / Human resources or relating majors.
- Good knowledge of Law, especially in Labor law.
- Experience in the same position with 3-5 years from Supervisor level.
- Working experience in manufacturing companies is preferred.
- Proficiency in using Office applications (Excel, Word,â¦)
- Fluent in English language