1. General accounting/ cum Chief Accountant:
- Check and ensure the accuracy, validity, legality of accounting documents such as receipts, vouchers, etc. of all transactions incurred in month.
- Manage daily operations of the Accounting Department including: payroll, petty cash, reconciliation all accounting data and do the accounting entries.
- Ensure all related accounting documents checked, filed and maintained in compliance with requirements from BOD, Head Office and Myanmar regulations.
- Make and ensure the accuracy figures of monthly, quarterly & yearly tax reports in accordance with Myanmar Accounting Standard and Myanmar regulations time to time.
- Build full Financial Statements for Myanmar Government and for business activities as required by the Managing Director. Ensure the accuracy of all reports.
- Be responsible and Assist with the annual audit to make the Company make the Company's Finance reports audited
2. Bank accounting:
- Check the reasonableness and validity of payment request and Make payment order, accreditative,...
- Make and ensure the accuracy of the application for issuing bank guarantees, prepare bank guarantee documents, tracking the progress of doing bank guarantee and ensure to get the corrected Bank Guarantee on time.
- Prepare documents for bank loans, repay bank loans, monitoring the situation of receiving and repay loans.
3. Liability Accounting:
- Check the content of commercial contracts, the terms of Payment; Record the contracts from customers/ suppliers; Record relevant information in the computer.
- Confirm selling invoices, Payment receipt of the salesman.
- Have University degree in Finance and Accounting and at least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Be careful and patient.
- Be well-organized of work
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Have teamwork spirits
Interview with HRM, CFO, CEO
Message from company
Opportunity to become Operation Manager