Duties will be assigned to three main areas: helpdesk support, hardware and application support, project-based support. The main responsibilities and activities involve:
- Report daily activities and provide necessary technical assistance to IT manager
- Respond to user calls and provide solutions to the problems, escalate unsolved problems to IT manager as necessary.
- Always make sure quality user support to the users with satisfaction.
- Properly document solutions to the problems, procedures and hardware statistics.
- Control daily, weekly, monthly logs and propose corrective actions.
- Install and maintain client Windows PCs. Basic administration in servers and network installation.
- Ensure the regular backup of the server data and the quality of the backup result.
- Report hardware problems/anomalies and availability of the spares.
- Prepare procedures and do documentation of the problems and solutions
- Log all the incidents in service desk ticketing tool and issue monthly/weekly reports to the clients
- Troubleshoot and find the solution to the end-users or other operational problems.
- Provide advice to PC users and for their application usage.
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned on a project basis.
- Regular and on-call site supports within Yangon
A. QUALIFICATIONS/LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
1. Bachelorβs degree in computer sciences, computer engineering, electrical/electronic engineering or other relevant fields.
2. Three to five years of relevant work experience
3. Good command of English is required to support local and foreign customers
4. Male or Female (2) Post
B. KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
IT and engineering background, work experience in IT assistance, support and helpdesk services to local/international organizations, a verse in the knowledge of hardware/software/networking and interest in learning, cooperative among the colleagues and responsive to the end users.
- Familiarity with Cisco Systems, Firewall, Proxy, DNS, Load Balancing and Redundancy
- Professional certification in CCNA and CCNP is an advantage
- Familiar with virtualization (Hyper-V/VMware)
- Must have experience in Windows server administration.
- Certification in MCSE preferred.
- Knowledge in IP-PBX (FreePBX, Asterisk, etc)
- Experience with Backup software Windows Server Backup/Veeam etc.
- Basic Linux concept especially in CentOS
Females with relevant experience and skill are encouraged to apply this position
Interested applicants should send a resume/CV with cover letter in English by December 11, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .To call 01-507050/ 01-526243
Message from company
D. OTHER DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES (PROJECT)
- Installation and configuration of Windows Server, AD, O365, DNS, Virus protection, patching tools
- Design network structure (including configuring hardware devices)
- Manage or participate in new setup or upgrade of network infrastructure
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation and other IT related procedures
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve reported issues ensuring timely resolution
- Develop and implement an IT disaster recovery plan.
- Support ongoing IT project work
- Travelling out of Yangon required sometimes upon the project location (maximum 7 to 10 days per time)
- Based in Yangon.