Work Location: Star City/ Thilawa
Prefer Female candidates for this position
▪ To ensure the Paintline runs in a safe, productive and cost-effective manner to meet customer requirements of quality and delivery performance.
▪ To model strong Safety Leadership, excellent work practices and attitude, and perform a weekly safety audit focusing on hazard identification, safe working behaviours to support a new workforce, and line cleanliness.
▪ Lead process of ensuring Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are correct and to ensure safety of employees and quality of product. Review, and propose updates to procedures as required.
▪ Assist with annual budget setting process and monthly tracking/review of budget to ensure it remains on track.
▪ Assist with training and competency-based assessment of operations staff.
▪ Ad-hoc duties as assigned by work requirement.
▪ Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science or related field
▪ Female candidates are welcome to apply
▪ Minimum 5 to 10 years experience in manufacturing.
▪ Excellent in leadership, strong interpersonal and excellent customer service skills
▪ Proactive, well organized and continuously striving for an exciting efficient approach.
▪ Fluent in English and Myanmar.