- Contribute to the development and updating of Security Risk Assessments, Country Risk Ratingand Core Security Requirement
- Development and Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Safe Work Practice,
- Safe Work Procedure (SWP) and Plans
- Monitor the implementation of Core Security Requirements in different Branch offices
- Provide basic safety awareness training for new staff and also refreshers/updates for other staff
- Maintaining the company Health & Safety policy, review annually and update as required.
- Implementing the group Health & Safety policy across the business
- Establishing an effective Health and Safety culture, including a positive approach to employee safety and accident prevention
- Reporting Health and Safety issues effectively with site teams, site management and centralfunctions
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Must have at least 5 years and 10 years as safety officer.
- Must have a good understanding of the principles underlying a behavioral based safety culture within a large multifaceted organization.
- Must be able to influence and facilitate at all levels within an organization.
- Need to be a dynamic and be able to lead a remote team.
- Be familiar with delivering security management within a large diverse organization.
- Must be Conversation Level in English Language.
- Good at Word, Excel, Internet, Email
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type ;Permanant
- Working Days : Monday-Friday and Saturday(half day)
- Working Hours : 8 AM - 5 PM (Sat:12:00)
- Transportation (Ferry) : Yes