Andovar (www.andovar.com) is seeking subtitle translators to work on a large movie subtitle translation project for a leading media company. The project is to translate subtitles for a large volume of movies from English to Burmese. The project is expected to start in September and it will continue for a minimum of 2 months.
This is work from home position: you must have a reliable internet connection and computer. We can provide successful candidates with the workload that suits your availability.
- Full-time translators should expect to work 40 hours per week.
- Part-time translators should expect to work 20 hours per week.
- Full-time translators: USD 800 (approximately 1,070,000 MMK) per month
- Part-time translators: USD 400 (approximately 534,700 MMK) per month
- Be a native speaker of Burmese.
- Excellent command of English.
- Translation experience is not required.
- You must own a recent model computer with a reliable internet connection. You will be expected to be in touch with our Project Managers regularly over the course of the project.
- Willing to use subtitling software for translation. If you don’t already have a subtitling software, Andovar will provide it free of charge.
- Willing to take a short test to prove ability. These tests will be evaluated by Andovar and the client.
Apply now by clicking apply button on Dream Job Myanmar webiste