- Sells chemicals products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduated with BE(Chemical), B.Sc (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Bio Chemistry) or related degree prefer
- Excellent in Sale & Marketing Skills (Chemicals)
- Minimun 3 years' experience in related field
- Fluent in English 4 skills
- Experience in Lab , Scientific & Chemicals products more prefer
- Computer literate