- Manage the planning and designing of methods to improve or enhance existing programs
- Oversee the analysis and review of budgets, schedules, production requirements and headcount to determine the most cost effective and efficient methods of obtaining necessary resources.
- Develop and recommends revisions or enhancements to schedules, human and monetary resource allocations, and production requirements.
- Ensures projects are completed on time.
- Acts as advisor to production engineering team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Reports to a unit/department head.
- Measure of windings, voltage ratio, pressure test, short circuit impedance for new transformer and servicing transformer.
- Inspect in servicing transformer.
- Installate OTI meter and WTI meter for above
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Must have over 5 years working experience in the Manufacturing Factory
- Must have over 3 years working experience as Production Engineering Manager(Electronic Equipment)
- Must have working experience in foreign country
- Must have knowledge of Electronic Equipment (Transformer, Thermal fuse)
- Must be business level in the English language
- MS office(Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Working Days : Mon~ Fri, Sat(alternatively)
- Working Hours : 8:30 ~ 17:30
- Transportation (Allowance) : Yes
- Transportation (Ferry) : Yes
- Bonus : Yes
- Company Trip : TBC