- Works daily Secretarial Administration Works
- Make record for maintain the important documents of implementing of current projects.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Sending the important information, documents and contracts to Department Head. (If it is necessary)
- Sending Report files to BOD on behalf of CEO by mail. ( Occasionally)
- Forwarding the information, meeting minutes from Executive Office to related departments and superiors by mail.
- Informing monthly meeting and related information within SBU.
- Ensuring meetings are effectively organized, takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Coordinating with other team members and sharing the information among the mother SBU.
- Assist for necessary coordination works to be accomplished among mother SBU & developers.
- Â Collect the updated information from respective departments and follow up the concerned assignments and then report to CEO.
- Prepares for meetings with Admin department including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units for Project Meeting, Projects Signing Ceremonies, and Dinner with developers.
- Preparing CEOâs daily, weekly, monthly work schedule & appointments.
- Â Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events.
- Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.
- Arranging the necessary requirement of CEOâs domestic & foreign trips.
- Drafting the office order and necessary letters.
- Maintaining the in/out letter references
- Minimum Degree in any disciplinary
- Diploma/Certificate in Secretarial Management advantageous
- At least 2 to 5 years relevant experience in administrative functions of any large corporation Â
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Able to travel across in Myanmar.
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Average level in spoken and written English
Message from company
Secretary to CEO
Level of Position - Assistant Manager level
Job Location - Yangon Head-Office, Kaba Aye Villa
Working Days - Monday to Friday
Office Hour - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Benefits - Ferry, Annual Medical Check-up