- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards.
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies and facilities etc.
- Plan and oversee renovations and construction.
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages).
- Supervise team ofÂ Maintenance TechniciansÂ andÂ Helper.
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs.
- Creating hotel maintenance procedures.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance, replacement or repairs of hotel equipment in particular mechanical equipment like motors and pumps.
- Manage the minor construction, repair and painting jobs for hotel maintenance.
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- B.E (Mechanical or Electrical).
- At least 4 years and minimum 2 years of experience in hotel maintenance.
- Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Engineer will be preferred.
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, hotel industry experience is a plus.
- Experience in administrative processes (e.g. budgeting, performance management).
- Must be willing to work flexible hours/days including weekends and holidays.
- Problem-solving skills and team work skills.
- Good organizational and leadership skills.
- Self-directed and ability to work independently.
Message from company
Job Location @ Dagon Tsp,
This job position is for the LOFT Hotel yangon.