- Manage a team of A/C Manager and Finance Manager and oversee monthly, quarterly and annual reporting function.
- Ensure all Financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day to day activities of Finance department.
- Supervise and train the team in performing at optimal level.
- Prepare reports for Proximity Finance, regulatory authorities and any relevant third parties.
- Prepare annual budget and implement budget control system.
- Review shareholder loan, deposit and other Financial transactions.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Must have at least 5 years working experiences in Accounting or Finance field.
- Must have experience in financial reporting and monitoring , budgetary systems and controls with strong analytical skills.
- Must have knowledge and experience of financial computer applications including accounting packages and spreadsheet.
- Confidentiality and Attention to Detail
- Has a strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be Conversation Level in the English Language
- Prefer to be Business Level in the English Language
- Good microsoft office skill or experience with Accounting software must have.
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Working Days : 5 days (Monday to Friday)
- Working Hours : 8 hours (08:00 Am to 17:00 Pm)
- Transportation (Ferry) : Ferry (or) Transporation fees
- Other : Bonus, Health, Condolence and Congratulatory