- Mainly in charge of Sales duties in IT fields such as below
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Must have over 2 years working experience as Sales and Marketing in IT fields
- Prefer to have working experience in foreign company
- Must be upper conversational level in the English language
- MS Office(Excel, Word and Power Point)
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Working Days : Mon ~ Fri
- Working Hours : 9:00~18:00
- Transportation (Allowance) : Yes
- Other : Transportation Skill Allowance (Language and Certification) /School Fee Support for Japanese Study/Service Allowance(Over 2 years contribution)/ Project Allowance/ Incentive/ Bonus（once a year, 1 month）