• Update, Reassess for every new tender opportunities for both government (Union & regional) and loans tenders for presentation of assessment criteria. And add more tender opportunity to project pipeline if assessed as feasible.
• Contact concerned Ministries for information on new tender developments.
• Assess opportunity to approach tenders from loans from new countries.
• Initiate draft partnership agreement terms and conditions and role of each party ( JV team sheet).
• Assist the immediate supervisors/ superiors for any preparation of report draft economic and commercial surveys, reports & presentation.
• Contact and set appointments with each potential partner.
• Assist in draft investment proposals for new business opportunities under supervision of the BD, S&M head. ( Including technical proposals & financial proposal)
• Give a hand for discussion with external legal advisor for review of agreement.
• Monitor, understand and initiate the regulatory landscape and market challenges specific to power transmission and distribution. • Conduct & develop market survey to identified potential projects.
• Work closely with the Small Power Plant (< 30 MW) BD, S&M head & Manager to assist common opportunities for off-grid projects where providing a comprehensive offering with construction of T&D as an advantage.
• Source for new partners and longlist potential partners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum Degree in Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent
• Diploma/Certificate in Business Management advantageous
• At least 5to 10 years relevant experience in power distribution industry ideally with EPC projects
• International experience in Power sector business development advantageous
• In depth working knowledge on international and local best practices for tendering
PREFERRED SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent communication skills
• Good negotiation and diplomatic skills
• Good familiarity with business functions such as business development, sales & marketing, finance, etc.
• Good level in spoken and written English
• Frequent travels across Myanmar to potential project sites
Message from company