- Mainly in charge of measuring and surveying buildings
- Prepare and maintain sketches, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions certainly
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Must have over 3 years experience as Surveyor
- Prefer to have Auto CAD (2D)
- Must be conversational level in the English language
- MS Office(Excel, Word)
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Working Days : Mon~Sat
- Working Hours : 9:00~18:00
- Bonus : Yes, once a year (10% raise)
- Company Trip : TBC