- Follow up on the concepts and proposals approved by clients and put them into reality.
- Source for materials and act as a negotiator to obtain cost-effective prices from suppliers.
- Key liaison between client, event managers, in-house designers and other 3rd party vendors leading up to the event, ensuring that both client and event requirements are met.
- Apply for licences, permits required with the relevant authorities.
- Plan and propose workflows for every event.
- Supervise and manage all suppliers and contractors working on location.
- To handle multiple projects from entry level to mega huge events.
- Other Duties needed
- Graduated with any specialization
- Age between 25 to 30
- Computer , Internet & Email proficiency
- Excellence in English 4 skills
- Must have at least 3 years' experience in the event industry.
- Good in interpersonal skills & Leadership skills
- Good time management. Good negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure, multi-task and work within tight schedules / deadlines