- GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
- a) Arrangement of accommodation, transportation, and necessary facilities for branch management and visitors,
- b) Preparation, documentation, and document control required by branch management,
- c) Procurement of office facilities, supplies, other necessary goods, and their maintenance for the smooth operation of the Branch,
- d) Hospitality for the guests and contacted person including service of drinks in the office,
- e) Interpretation and translation of Myanmar language and English to support branch management and visitors,
- f) Attending business trips, meetings and other events to support branch management,
- g) Checking newspapers and preparing daily brief report in relation to company’s activities.
- GENERAL ACCOUNTING
- a) Daily accounting duties such as preparing journal entries, managing accounts receivable and accounts payable,
- b) Preparing monthly closings and monthly financial statements,
- c) Ensures that all taxation transactions comply with current legislation,
- d) Account/bank procedures and reconciliations,
- e) Assist branch management and headquarters with the daily accounting/finance operations.
- OTHER DUTIES
- a) Assist other jobs in accordance with the instruction of branch management.
Must have 1-2 years working experience in Admin.
smart, charming, mild, humble, backbone, cleanliness
Must be Business Level in the English Language
EXCEL, WORD, and Power Point
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanant
- Working Days : Monday to Friday
- Working Hours : 8:30 to 5:30