- Prepares account entries and bookkeeping.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Submit financial documents.
- Contributes to management team by accomplishing related results as needed.Â
- Accounting knowledge, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented,Â Â Confidentiality,Â TimeÂ Management, Data Entry Management.
Message from company
Interview will be conducted at Yangon on 25-27 AprilÂ 2016 / via Skype interview over at Singapore.