- Assists in the routine function of Personnel Administration as well as employee welfare & benefit and all employee activities.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies for the establishment.
- Assists Department Heads and make recommendations regarding Human Resource issues including staffing levels.
- Monitors the Human Resources Department compliance with Federal and State Employment Legislation, Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti Harassment Policy and Industrial Awards.
- Manages the recruitment systems within the hotel, paying particular attention to advertising, screening, work permits, reference checks and administration of all new hires.
- Develops and administer Hotel Human Resource Policies and Procedures.
- Assists and develop Department Heads so that they may improve their own Human Resources Management practices within their area.
- Liaises with Department Heads on the development of up to date Job Descriptions.
- Assists with the implementation and delivery of training programs in conjunction with the Training Manager.
- Manages the selection and appointment of new employee within the Human Resources Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources or any related field
- Good command of English
- At least 3-5 years experience
- Strong consulting skills with various levels on management, strategic thinking, planning & organizing, flexibility and analytical influencing & communication
- Hotel experience would be an advantage
- Computer Literacy