- Innovator Development.
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors developers and senior developers through formal and informal channels.
- Seeks and participates in personal development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
- Trains other innovators and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
- Encourages more junior Innovators to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Challenges fellow innovators to progress toward their professional development goals.
- Internal Operations
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Leads internal teams/task forces.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Providing technical information to clients.
- Inspecting air conditioning systems.
- Diagnosing faulty equipment.
- Buying materials.
- Supervising craft workers.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Must have at least 4 years working experiences in Aircon field.
- Must have leadership skill, Team work and Client management.
- Must have strong conversational level in the English language.
- Must be good at Ms Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Working Days : Monday to Saturday
- Working Hours : 9:00AM to 5:00 PM
- Transportation (Ferry) : Ferry way (Insein, South Dagon, North Dagon, Tharkayta)