- All type of Invoicing have been update and checking with Invoice Sheet and Related Sale File.
- Update cash and bank received in the invoice file.
- Timely uploading to Netting System.
- Make sure that Local and Oversea payment to correct persons (or) Co.,
- Finalized and Checking with related net cost and have evidence documents supporting.
- Follow up customer payment maintain and organize for Customer remittances.
- Ensure bank transaction and reconciliation for Banks.
- Prepare Bank Remittance to Other Branches and AMC
- Prepares and day by day records in Myob System at Financial entries by compiling and analyzing accounting information and policy.
- Prepare monthly report to Chief Accountant, General Manager and AMC Regional Office for Accounts Receivable and Payable.
- Present as AR and AP in meeting with AMC Regional Office.
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable processes and producers to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Must have 3 years working experience as Accountant in a foreign company
- Prefer to have working experience in a foreign country
- Prefer to have working experience in a Travel Agency company
- Must have LCCI Level III and Must be able to use MYOB.
- Must be Conversation level in English
- Document Screening
Message from company
- Employment Type : Permanet
- Working Days : Monday to Friday/ Saturday half day
- Working Hours : 8:45 AM to 5PM/ Sat: 8:45 AM to 1PM
- Transportation (Allowance) : Yes
- Bonus : Yes (depends on the performance)
- Company Trip : Annually Medical check up