- Has the responsibility for overall Project Management and Monitoring as well as project Development at MMIC, referred to as âBusiness Objectiveâ
- Especially has to conduct and be responsible for the Project Management and Monitoring as well as Project Development.
- Manage project related liaison with international partner companies and clients
- Pay courtesy visits to representative offices of clients and financing institutions in Myanmar such as ADB, World Bank, JICA, KfW Development bank
- Manage coordination of application processes with international partner companies for infrastructure projects financed by various national and international donor organizations
- When required, have to travel to all projects areas throughout Myanmar
- Explore for new projects opportunities
- Digest the project contracts and take action and support to the team as required
- Attend meetings with experts, lead firms, relative government counterparts Â and assist with determination of project requirements
- Develop project planning and work schedule of deliverables for each contracted project with lead firm once it was signed
- Site meetings with relative partners and distribute minutes to all project team members ( including office team )
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client & project team
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Formulating strategic and long-term project plans
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
5 years experiences in related field.
English skill must be fluently.
Apply now by clicking APPLY button on Dream Job Myanmar Website.