- As an iOS engineer, you will be responsible for delivering an engaging and delightful online classifieds application used by millions of sellers and buyers across Myanmar. On your day-to-day job, youâll work with tech lead, product managers, backend engineers and QA to deliver the product with exceeding customer expectations. As a part of the small close-knit team, youâll have a huge impact on our productâs success.
- In your day-to-day job, youâll be creating and maintaining the iOS app for the buying and selling platform
- Responsible for ensuring that apps performance and user experience exceeds the expectations.Â
- You are responsible for writing unit tests and ensuring the app is free of major bugs in each release - Responsible for optimizing and automating the repetitive processes like release cycles and continuous integration
- You will be responsible introducing proper iOS architecture patterns and evolving the iOS architecture for the better performance and maintainability
- You will be helping with some parts of Android app or backend services if at all any need arises.
- Slowly youâll be also following DevOps culture by removing the dependency on the team
- Around 2 to 3 years of experience in software development - Familiar with iOS architecture, Cocoa touch framework, Autolayout and XIBs - Strong knowledge of iOS architecture patterns such as MVC/MVP/MVVM/VIPER - Experience with popular iOS open source libraries, integration with web services, deeplinking etc. - Experience with iOS databases such as SQLite or Realm - Strong knowledge of SWIFT/Objective-C language. We prefer SWIFT. - Strong knowledge of iOS memory management, ARC etc. - Strong understanding of computer fundamentals and problem-solving skills - You possess great knowledge of UI/UX in iOS - Strong knowledge of Object Oriented methodology, Functional programming and Software design patterns. - Experience with NoSQL/SQL databases - Experience with Android development will be a huge plus - Start-up experience will be a huge plus - Experience with programming languages such as Go, Node.js, Python, Java will be a plus - Experience in Agile, LEAN set up and DevOps culture - Strong verbal and written communication
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- The small close-knit team, with room to make theÂ Â Â meaningful and significant impact on our product
- Â Start-up culture
- Â Flat structure - No hierarchy
- Â Space to experiment and learn from an experiencedÂ Â and passionate team
- Â Free shuttle service between office and home
- Â Casual dress code and free flow pantries
- Â Flexible work arrangements
- Â Opportunities for promotion
- Â Possibility for job training
- Â Learn new skills and techniques
Apply now by clicking APPLY button on Dream JOb Myanmar Website.Â
Interested applicants, pleaseÂ send your updated CVÂ together withÂ current salary and expected salary.
Message from company
About Our Company
onekyat ááá¹ á»ááá¹áá¼áá¹á¸áá½á áá°ááá¹ááºá¬á¸á á±ááºá¬áá¹á¸áá°á±ááºá¬áá¹á¸áá¬á¸ááºá¬á¸á á¡á¼áá¹ááá¯áá¹á¸áá¶á¯á¸á á±á áºá¸á±áá¬áá¹á¸ á±á áºá¸ááá¹áá¯áá¹áá°ááºá¬á¸ áá¼áá¹áá¼áá¹áá°áá° á¡á±áá¬áá¹á¸á¡ááá¹ áá¯áá¹ááá¯áá¹ááá¹ ááá¹áá¼áá¹ááºáá¹á»ááá¹á· ááá¹á±áá¬áá¹áá²á·ááá¹á· á»ááá¹áá¼áá¹á¸ app á±áá¸á»áá á¹áá«ááá¹á áá¼áºáá¹á¯áá¹ááá¯áááá¹ onekyat á¡á¬á¸ ááºá á¹ááá¹áá¼áá¹á±áá¬áá¹á¸á±áá¬ á±ááºá¬á¹áááá¹áá¼áá¹áá¬ á¡áá¼á²áá¡á áá¹á¸á±áá¸áá á¹áá¯ á»áá á¹ááá¯áá¹ááá¹ ááá¹áá®á¸á±ááá«ááá¹á